Learn electrical Drawings for any solar energy project from small to large scale (BEGINNER TO PROFESSIONAL LEVEL)
Solar energy design using AutoCAD or PVCAD - PV system design using AutoCAD
This course will move you to a high level of Electrical drawings by AutoCAD.
( SLD, DC Strings, Cable Tray layout, and more)
You will earn a lot of skills at the end of this course like:
- How to make a general layout for small and large scale projects
- How to make the DC strings layout which is the path and connection of the string for small and large scale projects
- How to make the SLD which is the Single Line Diagram for small and large scale projects
- How to make the Cable tray path for small and large scale projects
- How to size the cable and breakers ( Additional lecture )
This course will learn you all of that, in easy and practical steps in more than one example for each layout to move you to the next level of solar system design.
AutoCAD is one of the most used software in the engineering world so you will be able to use it and grow your career in solar energy after this course.
Also, you will get some extra lectures about more drawings which will help you more to be a great designer
|1899-12-30 00:16:51.000 Locked|